Thursday, November 16, 2006

Shopping Day

Today we went grocery shopping and I got out for a few hours,felt good.I wandered around Walmart in my scooter picking up a few personel things while hubby did groceries.Cleaned some this morning.Lost another 1 1/2 pound this week a total of 8 pounds now!:)

Thur-11-16-06

make bed
clean bathroom
med and vitamins
breakfast-oatmeal,coffee
lunch -omelet/veggies
dinner-steak,salad/dressing,baked potatoe/sour cream
animals fed,water,out
sweep-dh
mop laundry room-dh
rescuded house 2 x
rescue kitchen 3x-dh
paper clutter shredded
oib-filed bills
sink shined
email/post/chat
litter pans-dh
windexed 5 marble tables
windexed 4 mirrors,1 china cabinet,curio cabinet
grocery shop-dh,me
put groceries away-dh,me
bath
clothes out
pamper-looking around net today-time for me
decluttered
......................................
hot spots for night

No comments: